Tuesday 1 September 2009

Smirk Christmas Cards

Yes I know I know before you bellow that it's only just September....I've just had a lovely week away in Wales with the family in a caravan and on the couple of days that the weather wasn't the greatest (the remnants of hurricane something or other hit us on one day) I sat and made some cards. I got the Smirk Christmas set for my birthday (yes someone else was thinking ahead as well) I hope you enjoy looking at them.
Please don't take my designs and pass them off as your own. If you'd like to use my designs please credit me with any publications you make and please leave me a comment with your email address (I wont publish your email address) to ask first.
Of course I'll be flattered if you think they're good enough to use yourself....LOL.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Smirk Christmas 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Gorgeous cards Mandi - you are way too organised.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandi :)
So lovely to hear from you and thx for your comment!!!

You'd better not publish the criminating photo.. but then again i've changed haircolour again so nobody will recognise me.. haha

My email is m.ashby10@btinternet.com, thanks sweetie!

Oh.. and I'd love it if you could send me your snail mail addy so I can send a crimbo card to ya ;)

Hugs, Marlene xxx

julietk said...

Have peeps been nicking your designs!? tsk tsk.
Xmas cards are sweet x juliet

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...