Saturday 15 April 2017

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017



So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a craft cabin......how many of you still pop along I wonder.
Life has been mightily busy over the last few years....but I'm happy to say that we're all well, and I've just rekindled my love of all things papercraft...I've got alot to share with you.
If you're new here, or wondered if I'd dropped off the planet...leave me a comment and I'll start to upload some of my recent makes...I have a lot of work to do here on the blog updating links and adding new ones....I hope you'll stick around to see how the place spruces up

No comments:

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...