Saturday 18 September 2010

Twirly Girl






It's 3am and I'm up scrapping....am I mad, deranged or just have a touch of insomnia....probably a mix of all three. I've been waiting to get my hands on the september scrapagogo kit (click the words to go and see it for yourself) for a while and I've had these photos for over a year and not known what to do with them.....
The colours of the kit work perfectly with the photos.....and I loved the hessian piece that came with the kit because it gives that rustic, rough edged feel that conveys the woody feel that the photos give....I had to fight the urge not to trim off the edges of the hessian and the ribbon and just to leave the edges frayed on everything....didnt come easy....
I love this kit, but I can't wait now to get my hands on octobers kit because if it's possible it looks even scrummier.....click HERE to see

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mandi I am so pleased that you resisted the temptation to trim the hessian, it looks great with the uneven finish. You have created 2 awesome LOs of your little girl & I agree those photos & that kit were meant to go together. Love how you have used the embellies too.
Squidgy hugs :)

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...