Sunday 12 September 2010

Last of the summer.....




Mooching about my craft room last night impatiently waiting for my new kit from scrapagogo...(click the link it's a lush kit)I sat down to do a bit of scrapping...You know when you get holiday photos that you think....hmmmm I'm not sure what I'll do with those on paper...it's funny how you look at some papers and go...yep that's what I needed...these photos are 2 years old and I just remembered them when I was mooching through my august gogo kit....funny.
If you click the gogo link above....be sure to check out octobers kit too I don't know how these ladies do it.....every month just gets better and better.

No comments:

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...