Wednesday 4 August 2010

Beautiful Bunting





I finally got to play with my July GOGO kit tonight. All the planets lined up and the earth was perfectly on it's axis to enable me to sneak into my craft room on a work night to play.....it doesn't happen very often well in truth it's not happened much at all over the past ten months or so. My scrapping mojo has been on a hiatus but I'm happy to say that I feel so back in the zone right now.
Anyway I managed one layout. All parts except the pink fibre are from my July 09 scrapagogo kit
I spray painted the bunting, the natural colour was kind of corn white but I wanted to pick out a colour from the photo so that the bunting didnt get swallowed up into the colour of the paper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi MandiJane
I love your LO with the Go-Go kit especially the hessian bunting :)

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...