Sunday 25 July 2010

Dragon Coaster



I ventured into my craft cupboard yesterday in anticipation of a couple of new kits that I'm expecting from SCRAPAGOGO
I'm so happy to have some new kits coming, my supplies were dwindling and I find it so much easier to scrap with a kit than to source all of the bits myself.
Anyway....sorting through my cupboard I was shocked to find a totally unused gogo kit languishing at the bottom of the cupboard completely untouched.
So....I made a start using it.
Photos are from Rhyl taken in April this year. DD1 had taken DD2 on her first roller coaster (if you can call it that) but I loved the fact that when they came off the ride it was my elder daughters face that was the picture...LOL...

No comments:

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...