Saturday 26 December 2009

AWOL


Hello to anyone who still visits....LOL
It's been a manic time and I've sorely neglected the blog but suffice to say I'm turning a new leaf and preparing to blog until the cows come home.....
Christmas has been and gone....the snow remains but it's causing mayhem where we live with untold layers of sheet ice...but with another week off work this gives me the chance to dust off the cobwebs in my craft room and time to dig out some photos for scrapping. Keep tuning in scrap fans....

1 comment:

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Hi Mandi it's great to see you back. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. looking forward to seeing all your craftiness in 2010. Take care x

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...