Saturday 4 October 2008

Christmas Preparations

Yep....I've been preparing for Christmas today......well in so much as I've been making some bits to sell
First.....Fire and Ice.....Charm bracelet with swarovski beads, moonstone and a veritable plenty of lush beads...this looks GORGEOUS on.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Next.....earrings......
Photobucket
Photobucket
there are some christmas tree ones too....but I dont know where the pic has gone....LOL
Christmas decorations....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous work - am loving those blues at the bottom X

Unknown said...

wow... wow...wow they are beautiful , love the fire and ice bracelet. You are so clever Tx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, where do you get the bases for the charm bracelets? x

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Mandi, I'm making some for friends for Christmas pressies :)

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Gorgeous. The blue necklace and bracelet are a fab colour.

Unknown said...

I love that fire and ice bracelet - gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Oooo yummy I am in love with that bracelet!!
Jx

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...