Tuesday 25 March 2008

Just a couple of bits

Just a couple of projects that I've been up to over the weekend....If you're a UKS'er then you've probably seen these in my gallery but not all you blog hoppers are....I've got step by step photos of how to make the accordian card and I might post these as a project on the blog in the near future....leave me a comment if you'd like to see how to make one....Anyway...the LO was a challenge set by a team member in my UKS team and the accordian tag card is for my mommy in the US for mothers' day which is in May......
Thanks for looking....
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Woah, that black and white layout Rocks!

Debbie H said...

Lovely tag book.

Gemma said...

Aww, she's so cute! Did you spread the glitter with your finger? Great effect!

Taz McDoodle said...

Love the black and white layout, it is really eye catching. i am feeling inspired to go and create something with our new black and white ribbons and blooms.

Cass said...

Gorgeous LO and pretty little girl.

Shirley said...

Gorgeous layout.
I just love B/W it really does look so good on a LO

lindschick said...

Such a great B & W LO I love that look and I'm sure your mum will love the tag book. It's gorgeous.

Greetings from the crafty cabin Easter 2017

So friends its been a while. The kids have grown up, the dogs have grown a bit older....and I've migrated from a craft room to a c...